Monday, November 1, 2010

Paint sample ideas.

 
               I don't know about you, but I love collecting paint samples...so many beautiful colors...and they are FREE! I use those small table top plastic drawers to organize my scrapbooking supplies, but I got tired of always looking at the mess inside the drawers, so I used some of my paint samples trimmed down to fit in the slots in the front of the drawers. It's very colorful and cheerful. If you don't want to use paint samples, try using some scrapbook papers. I used scrapbook papers inside my large drawers...now I don't have to look at all my paints and other junk.  Paint samples can be used in making cards and decorations. I use my paper punches to punch out circles or hearts and then I use fishing line and double-sided sticky tape to make mini garland. Cut out shapes, like treetops and tree trunks, green grass, flowers, etc. and make a pretty scene on a card or on cardstock to frame or give to a loved one. Think outside the box and be creative....or in this case, "inside the box".    
Happy Paint Samples !

2 comments: